Visqueen Ultimate GeoSeal is a pre-applied membrane designed to comply with current guidance on waterproofing, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and ground gases.
- Conforms in full to BS8102:2009, CIRIA C748 and BS8485:2015+A1:2019
- Amber 1 and Amber 2 Compliance
- Unique pre-applied and gas resistant membrane
- Excellent VOC & methane barrier resistance
- Suitable for both Tanking and DPM applications
- Utilises Visqueen’s unique technology
- Exceptional puncture resistance - No protection required
- Welding and Visqueen Gas Resistant tape system options
- Membrane size 2.44m x 41m x 1mm (100m2)
Manufactured using Visqueen’s advanced membrane technology and drawing on our extensive knowledge and expertise in gas protection, Visqueen has developed a new flexible barrier membrane suitable in brownfield applications that are affected by aggressive chemicals (vapour phase) such as such as Naphthalene, Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene and Xylene (BTEX).
The product is available in large roll formats to minimise jointing and quick installation times. The membrane is gold and white, 2.44m x 41m x 0.5mm (100m²), in single wound roll format and packaged in a white outer wrap. The membrane should be installed gold side up.
- Visqueen Ultimate Double Sided Jointing Tape
- Visqueen Ultimate Gas Resistant Lap Tape
- Visqueen Ultimate Retaining Discs
- Pro Detailing strip 300mm & 500mm
Visqueen Ultimate GeoSeal
- Waterproofing applications to BS8102:2009 type A
- Slab edges and permanent shutter work
- Tanking below ground structure e.g. lift pits
- VOC/Hydrocarbon contaminated sites in accordance with CIRIA C748
- Carbon dioxide and methane sites in accordance with BS8485:2015
- Radon affected sites in accordance with BRE211:2015
associated with the laying of a reinforced concrete slab without the need for
additional membrane protection. In addition, when applied with welded joints the
membrane can provide protection against hydrostatic water pressure.
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.