Visqueen Radon Membrane R400 is a 0.4mm thick co-polymer thermoplastic membrane. The product is red in colour and supplied 4m x 20m in a multi-folded roll.
- BBA certified - third party accreditation
- 0.4mm (1600 gauge) thick - complies with new BBA regulations for radon protection membranes in line with BS8485:2015+A1:2019
- Increased thickness - provides greater impact properties & protection from following trades
- Conforms to BR 211:2015 - industry guidance for radon protection
- Multi folded - easy to handle and transport
- Multi functional - also acts as a damp proof membrane
- Dual jointing methods - lap joints can be taped or heat welded
- Visqueen Pro Double Sided Jointing Tape, 50mm x 10m
- Visqueen Gas Resistant Foil Lap Tape, 75mm x 50m
- Visqueen Ultimate GR Lap Tape, 150mm x 10m
- Visqueen Preformed Top Hat Units
- Visqueen Preformed Units
- VIsqueen Pro Detailing Strip, 300mm x 10m
- Visqueen Radon Sump
We have Visqueen Radon Membrane R400 ready for speedy despatch.
Visqueen Radon R400 is used to prevent the ingress of radon in both basic and full radon protection areas. The membrane can be positioned within the ground floor construction either above or below the structural floor.
The product is not intended for use where there is a risk of hydrostatic pressure.
About the manufacturer - Visqueen Building Products
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.