Visqueen Low Permeability Gas Membrane is a robust co-polymer thermoplastic membrane approved for use in NHBC Amber 1 and radon applications.
- Approved for use in NHBC Amber 1
- High quality robust co-polymer thermoplastic membrane
- Supplied in centre folded sheeting which reduces the risk of cracks in screed
- A high performance radon membrane
- BBA Certificate 13/5069 and CE Mark 13967:2012
- Roll size - 4m x 12.5m (100m2)
We have Visqueen Low Permeability Gas Membrane in stock for immediate despatch.
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.