MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Visqueen Gas Resistant (GR) Damp Proof Course is a flexible polyethylene DPC with an aluminium foil designed to prevent the transmission of carbon dioxide, radon, methane and low level hydrocarbon vapours.
- Complies with BS8485:2015 for gas protection
- Tested & passed to ISO 15105-1 methane permeability method
- Aluminium foil to resist methane, radon, CO2 and low levels of hydrocarbon
- Easy to apply using traditional methods
- Independently assessed
- Comes in a 30 metre length roll and various widths, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm or 1200mm
This is in addition to the product’s usage as a damp proof course. Resistance to harmful gases is achieved by an integral aluminium film.
- Zedex Damp Proof Course (DPC) Jointing Tape
- Gas Resistant Foil Tape
- DPC Surface Fixing System
- Preformed Cavity Tray Units
- Pro Detailing Strip 300mm & 500mm
Visqueen Gas Resistant (GR) Damp Proof Course
Visqueen Gas Resistant (GR) DPC should be used on any site where carbon dioxide, radon, methane or low level hydrocarbon vapours are a problem. Methane can occur in any construction on any site previously used for landfill.
Such conditions can exist on household, commercial and industrial sites. Visqueen Gas Resistant (GR) DPC has excellent physical characteristics and good cold flexibility performance. It is suitable for vertical, horizontal, stepped and cavity tray applications.
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.