Visqueen Polyethylene Damp Proof Course is designed to prevent the passage of moisture in brick and block work from external sources.
- Conforms to the requirements of BS 6515
- Cost effective damp proof course for domestic construction
- Suitable for wet bedded applications in low rise developments
- Manufactured from the highest quality reprocessed materials Safe and clean to handle
- Comes in a 30 metre length roll and various widths, 100mm, 112.5mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm, 337.5mm, 450mm, 600mm, or 900mm
Visqueen Polyethylene DPC is manufactured from high quality reprocessed materials to provide a cost effective and durable domestic grade DPC.
We have Visqueen Polyethylene Damp Proof Course in stock for immediate despatch.
Visqueen Polyethylene DPC is suitable for use in WET bedded vertical and horizontal applications throughout two storey domestic constructions.
Visqueen DPC is produced to stringent performance standards and includes a pronounced emboss to improve mortar adhesion. (Note: in minimal stress applications Visqueen Zedex High Bond DPC should be used.)
Polyethylene DPC has good cold weather flexibility properties, remaining
workable at low temperatures. It is manufactured to the
requirements of BS 6515.
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
Visqueen offers complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.