Visqueen Axiom UniSeal is a two part system: the first component a bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid with a secondary part an accelerator hardener.
This unique system cures rapidly to give a continuous tough rubber-like, fully bonded waterproofing coating for various applications.
- New liquid technology giving superior performance
- Perfect for detailing irregular profiles and penetrations
- Creates a fillet in just one pass - NO Complicated build-ups
- Fast curing, elastic & flexible at extreme temperatures
- Compliments Visqueen’s self-adhesive waterproofing membranes
- Formulated for masonry applications including blockwork
- BDA Approved BAB 18-077/02/A
- NHBC 5.4 compliant
- Available in a 15.6Kilo or 5.2Kilo tin
We have Visqueen Axiom UniSeal in stock for immediate despatch.
the following applications:
- Fillet and reinforcement material at inside corners
- Detailing irregular profiles and pipe penetrations such as steel stanchion
- Waterproofing blockwork externally and internally
- Sealing steel reinforcements
- Sealing materials at terminations
- Radon protection
waterproofing membrane is required in accordance with BS8102 – Grades 1, 2 and
3 apply. It is classified as a fully bonded Type A membrane.
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.