Visqueen Axiom Guard is a unique single component polyurethane liquid membrane incorporating an accelerator that upon contact with humidity cures rapidly to give a continuous fully bonded waterproofing coating.
- New liquid technology giving superior performance
- No complicated pre-mixing
- Formulated grade for below ground applications
- Excellent weather & UV resistance
- Fast curing, elastic & flexible at extreme temperatures
- BDA Approved
- NHBC 5.4 compliant
Surface coverage is approximately 1.5kg/m² therefore. The product is available in 15 kilo (1 tin overs 10m²) tins in two options:
- - Visqueen Axiom Guard H+ for horizontal surfaces.
- - Visqueen Axiom Guard V+ specially formulated for vertical surfaces. Visqueen recommend 2 coats in this application therefore to aid installation we offer 2 colours – white (1st coat) and grey (2nd coat). The use of a two colour system allows the easy identification of any areas that have been missed with the second coat.
We have Visqueen Axiom Guard in stock for immediate despatch.
- External Tanking, basements, substructures
- Retaining walls
- Flush pointed smooth brick work
- ICF Formwork
waterproofing membrane is required in accordance with BS8102 – Grades 1, 2 and
3 apply. It is classified as a fully bonded Type A membrane. Axiom Guard Primer is
used to seal porous or contaminated surfaces, and to aid adhesion of the
Visqueen Axiom Guard
Visqueen is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of structural waterproofing and gas protection systems.
They offer complete support at every stage in the specification and supply chain process. Working to only the highest standards and through innovation and excellence as key values,
Visqueen remains the industry leader and is trusted as the technical authority for product standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.