The Triton Workcentre - TWX7 is a versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for tackling any woodworking task.
Using the latest advanced materials technology and a new fast change modular approach, this new system is ideal for the workshop enthusiast as well as the on-site carpentry professional.
- Versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for the capacity to tackle any woodworking task
- Quick and easy drop-in modules instantly reconfigures the workcentre for different woodworking tasks
- Non-latching, builtin mains isolator power switch with over-sized OFF switch for hand or knee operation
- Includes versatile clamping table module compatible with a wide range of bench, anchor and clamp dogs
- Folds down for portability and storage - ideal for small workshops or moving to exactly where needed
- High-quality materials and components keep the workcentre and modules working for many years
- Module levelling screws provide an easy way to achieve a perfectly level surface Huge 150kg (330lb) load capacity takes the largest of workpieces Builtin table side hooks for storage and easy access
- Purpose-built storage hangers for convenient and tidy storage of accessories
The Triton Workcentre - TWX7 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton TWX7 - Video
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.