The Triton Workcentre - TWX7CS001 is a precision contractors saw module designed for use with the Workcentre TWX7, resulting in a full-featured saw table capable of professional results.
- Powerful 15A motor and precision 10"mm TCT blade easily performs a multitude of sawing tasks
- Includes protractor gauge for precise cross cutting and mitre cutting
- Rip fence with built in T-slot for precision rip cuts and accessory support
- Table surface hand slots for ease of module removal
- Adjustable bevel angle for precise 0-45° bevel cuts
- Includes push-stick for safe control of the workpiece near the blade
Dust extraction port located below the table surface for efficient, unobtrusive dust removal.
Easy to assemble and configure and fully supported by optional accessories for extending functionality.
The Triton Workcentre - TWX7CS001 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton TWX7CS001 - Video
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.