The Triton Wetstone Sharpener 120W - TWSS10 has a high-grade, pre-dressed 220 grit grindstone. Water-cooled slow speed ensures the edge does not overheat and lose sharpness.
- Smooth 120W /1.2A induction motor provides quiet & efficient operation
- High-grade 220 grit grindstone sharpens steel edges efficiently & reliably
- Water trough keeps the stone wet & the grinding surface cool, preventing overheating
- Leather honing wheel for a razor-sharp, polished edge
- Horizontal mounts for support arms maintain the correct angle for honing the blade
- Vertical mounts for support arm for perfect positioning of the blade for sharpening
- Rubber feet keep the machine steady & minimise vibration
- Support arm & straight edge jig maintain correct sharpening angle
- Grinding angle set-up jig for measuring & setting exact blade bevel
- Stone grader dresses the stone for fine or coarse grinding
Easy to shape and sharpen a blade exactly to your needs. Leather honing wheel with honing compound for a polished, razor-sharp edge. Induction motor for long-lasting, smooth performance. Includes support arm, Grinding Angle Set-Up Jig, Straight Edge Jig and stone grader.
The Triton Wetstone Sharpener 120W - TWSS10 is available for speedy delivery.
|Honing Wheel Size||Dia: 9" x 1-3/16"|
|Sharpening Stone Size||Dia: 10" x 2"|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Straight edge jig|
|What's in the box - 02||1 x Stone grader|
|What's in the box - 03||1 x Honing compound|
|What's in the box - 04||1 x Grinding angle set-up jig|
|What's in the box - 05||1 x Spanner|
|What's in the box - 06||1 x Support arm|
|What's in the box - 07||1 x Water trough|
|What's in the box - 08||1 x Pre-dressed grindstone|
|What's in the box - 09||1 x Instruction manual|
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.