The Triton TWX7PS001 TWX7 910W Project Saw 127mm is a 910W sliding or fixed 127mm (5") dia circular saw that functions as a bench tool or TWX7 Workcentre module.
- Bench power tool that also functions as a TWX7 Workcentre module Allows easy upgrading of the tool from bench-mounted to freestanding when fitted to the TWX7 Workcentre
- Dual mode, fixed and moving saw head for fast rip cuts and precise hand-controlled cutting
- Steel double-bar mounted saw head and cast aluminium table base for improved rigidity and removal of play for improved cutting accuracy
- Multi-function protractor fence with quick-release clamp for one easily configured tool that angles and clamps the workpiece securely
- The 127mm diameter 14T blade produces clean edges test to allow workpieces to be used immediately without further work or sanding
- Dust port and supplied dust bag keep the blade, workpiece and work area clean
- Integrated saw head riving knife for eliminating or reducing kickback
- Fully enclosed spring-loaded blade guard and supplied push stick for improved safety by keeping fingers away from the blade
Cast aluminium base with both metric and imperial graduations plus steel double-bar saw head mounting. Fine-toothed blade leaves a clean, smooth edge.
Saw locks in place for table saw mode or free moving for a wider range of mitre and cross cuts when used with the supplied protractor fence with built-in quick release clamp. Up to 22mm cutting depth.
Perfect for accurate, fast cutting of many materials including laminates, flooring, decorative wood and skirting board.
Includes blade, protractor fence, quick clamp, dust bag, blade key, push stick and TWX7 module fittings.
The Triton TWX7PS001 TWX7 910W Project Saw 127mm is available for speedy delivery.
|No Load Speed||9500rpm|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Project Saw|
|What's in the box - 02||1 x Blade (on product) 127X17X14T|
|What's in the box - 03||1 x Protractor fence|
|What's in the box - 04||1 x Quick clamp|
|What's in the box - 05||1 x Dust bag|
|What's in the box - 06||1 x Blade key|
|What's in the box - 07||1 x Push stick|
|What's in the box - 08||1 x TWX7 module fittings|
|What's in the box - 09||1 x 3mm Hex Key|
|What's in the box - 10||2 x M4 Handle Fasteners|
|What's in the box - 11||1 x Manual|
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.