The Triton TTS1400 1400W Plunge Track Saw has easily accessible shaftlock aids fast, convenient blade-change.
- Mode selector for quick change between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out
- Easy change carbon brushes to further extend the product life-span
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0 – 48º
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precision cutting
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track for exact cuts
- Anti-kickback safety feature prevents the saw from jolting when performing plunge cuts
- Guide rail track lock adds stability when performing bevel cuts
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the work piece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for easy blade changes
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety and control
Plunge lock for safety enhancement. Soft-grip handles. Fits to guide track system for smooth, precise straight and bevel cutting.
On-board tool storage. Variable speed with soft start and constant speed. Bevel range of 0-48°.
The Triton TTS1400 1400W Plunge Track Saw is available for speedy delivery.
|Bevel Range||0 - 48°|
|Blade Type||60 TCT|
|Electronic Speed Maintenance||Yes|
|Material - Primary Construction||Aluminium|
|No Load Speed||2000 - 5000rpm|
|Sound Power LW||104.87 dB(A), KWA=3 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure LP||93.87dB(A), KpA=3 dB(A)|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Plunge track saw 1400W|
|What's in the box - 02||1 x Blade (on product): 165x20x60T|
|What's in the box - 03||1 x Wrench|
|What's in the box - 04||1 x Dust Tube Connector|
|What's in the box - 05||1 x Carbon brush|
|What's in the box - 06||1 x Manual|
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.