The Triton TSPS370 350W Oscillating Tilting Table Spindle Sander 380mm has a dual-action rotating and vertically oscillating spindle for fast sanding and improved work rate. 0 - 45° tilting table for easy chamfering and edge work.
- Large tilting cast aluminium table for permanent flatness, smoothness and strength
- Rotating and vertically oscillating sanding action for the perfect balance between work rate and control
- 5 x sanding sleeves (14 - 51mm dia) and matching drums provide maximum versatility with intricate, shaped workpieces
- Vented table inserts for both standard and tilting modes for maximum dust extraction efficiency and safety
- Left and right side on-board storage keeps accessories with the tool for rapid mode changing and convenience
- Under-the-table dust channel and large dust port for easy connection to an extraction system, for a cleaner and safer working environment
- Bench mounting holes for safe and secure installation when using larger workpieces
- Easy calibration and table stop adjustment keep the tool at tight tolerances and produce accurate workpieces
5 x sanding sleeves from 14 - 51mm (1/2 - 2") diameter provide maximum versatility with intricate, shaped workpieces. Long-life 350W induction motor with sealed zero-maintenance bearings.
On-board storage for all accessories. Vented table inserts and under-table dust extraction channel.
Easy bench mounting or freestanding operation. Simple 0° and 45° calibration.
Supplied with 6 x table inserts, 5 x drum washers, 4 x drums, 5 x sleeves and 2 x accessory storage units.
The Triton TSPS370 350W Oscillating Tilting Table Spindle Sander 380mm is available for speedy delivery.
|Material - Primary Construction||Plastic|
|No Load Speed||1425rpm|
|Oscillations Per Minute OPM||24|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Tilting Table Spindle Sander|
|What's in the box - 02||6 x Table inserts|
|What's in the box - 03||5 x Drum washers|
|What's in the box - 04||4 x Drums|
|What's in the box - 05||5 x Sleeves (Height: 143mm, Diametre: 13 - 51mm)|
|What's in the box - 06||2 x Accessory storage units|
|What's in the box - 07||1 x Instruction manual|
|6 x Table inserts|
|5 x Drum washers|
|4 x Drums|
|5 x Sleeves (Height: 143mm, Diametre: 13 - 51mm)|
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.