The Triton Triple Blade Planer 1500W 180mm - TPL180 has a patented, 3-blade design and 10-position depth control knob for precise material removal. Adjustable front handle with soft grip for added comfort.
- Powerful 1500W motor for heavy duty planing of the toughest wood surfaces
- Power-on neon indicates a live power connection
- Magnesium alloy for superior strength & durability
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety & control
- Fully cast base ensures flatness & increases accuracy of cut
- Low centre of gravity design for stability and control
- 3-Blade drum design for faster, smoother cuts & a superior finish
- 180mm / 7" planing width for maximum productivity
- 10-Position depth control dial sets the cut depth from 0 – 2mm / 0 - 3/32"
- HSS Blades are reversible for extended life
- Adjustable bail handle for additional control & safety
- Dust port for connection to a dust extraction system
- Weight 8.6kg
- Includes wrench, dust connector, set guide fence and 3 x HSS 180mm blades.
- Cutting capacities: width 180mm, depth 2mm. No load speed 15,000rpm.
The Triton Triple Blade Planer 1500W 180mm - TPL180 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Triple Blade Planer TPL180 - Video
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.