MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Enjoy BIG SAVINGS on large orders
Click here to contact the team for your quote
“Superb. Great service thank you.”
by B Bellamy
“great service thanks”
by Sean Honeyman
“Speedy service and a quality product.”
by Wayne Barnes
“Easy to order products and very quick delivery”
“Good service fast delivery, happy with the product”
by Gordon Mills
“Exceptional quality and value for money with swift delivery.”
by Mrs Susan Ellis
“Easy to order and arrived on time!”
by Malcolm Lewis
“Amazingly qk delivery of a loft hatch”
The Triton TJS001 750W Pendulum Action Jigsaw has a powerful 750W motor with 3-stage pendulum action providing incredible cutting performance.
- Dual axis grips and balanced body design keep the tool on the workpiece, and move the tool with improved stability
- 4-position mode selector with 3-stage pendulum action for optimised, fast cutting and reduced wear on the tool and blades
- Constant speed under load maintains a stable cut rate with improved results over conventional jigsaws
- Tool-free, quick-release blade change with T-shank bayonet mounting for fast blade changes and compatibility with a wide range of blades
- Non-trigger variable speed control and sliding on/off switch with lock-on for easy pre-setting of speed without having to maintain trigger pressure in use
- Includes 3 high-performance blades for curved cutting in wood, high-speed cutting in wood and plastic, and straight cutting of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Includes Triton track adaptor for short internal/pocket cuts, cut-outs with straight edges below the length of the plunge saw blade or cuts to an exact length
- Includes parallel guide for easy parallel cutting with fast set-up
- Includes soft case with slot-in accessory organiser for easy portability and protection of the tool and all accessories
Dual axis grips allow the tool to be held with both vertical pressure and horizontal direction control. Constant speed under load for optimised motor control even under high load. Presettable 800-3000spm variable speed.
Tool-free quick release blade change and bevel adjustment (0° to 45° L/R). Cutting capacity wood 110mm, steel 10mm and aluminium 25mm.
Includes 3 x high performance blades, base cover, parallel guide, Triton track adaptor and soft case.
The Triton TJS001 750W Pendulum Action Jigsaw is available for speedy delivery.
|Angle Adjustment Range||0° - 45°, left and right|
|Cut Capacity - Maximum in Aluminium||25mm|
|Cut Capacity - Maximum in Steel||10mm|
|Cut Capacity - Maximum in Wood||110mm|
|Material - Primary Construction||Aluminium|
|No Load Speed||800-2900spm|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Jigsaw|
|What's in the box - 02||1 x Fast wood curve blade T244D|
|What's in the box - 03||1 x Clean cut wood blade T101B|
|What's in the box - 04||1 x Metal blade T118A|
|What's in the box - 05||1 x Plastic base track adaptor|
|What's in the box - 06||1 x Dust tube|
|What's in the box - 07||1 x Metal edge guide - parallel fence|
|What's in the box - 08||1 x Screw|
|What's in the box - 09||1 x Bag|
|What's in the box - 10||1 x Manual|
|What's in the box - 11||1 x Accessory organiser|
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.