The Triton TGEOS 500W Geared Eccentric Orbital Sander is a Powerful 500W dual-mode sander with 150mm & 125mm dia. backing pads.
- Powerful 500W motor provides ample power for the most demanding sanding and polishing tasks
- Dual orbit sanding action with free-run mode for fine sanding, and geared fixed orbit mode for fast material removal and buffing
- Vacuum dust extraction port for increased operator safety and clean work areas
- Constant speed under load ensures maximum control at all times
- Variable speed control and backing pad braking system adapt to a variety of materials and prevent workpiece damage
- Rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety & control of the tool
- Adjustable auxiliary handle adapts the tool to the job and matches operator preference
- Soft case, 12 sanding discs with various grit and 2 x spare carbon brushes for convenient storage, different sanding applications and extended service life
Features variable speed and electronic speed maintenance under load. Vacuum dust extraction port for effective dust removal. Quick selection of free-run or fixed orbit mode, for fast and accurate control over material removal and surface finish.
Backing pad braking system prevents workpiece damage. Swivelling auxiliary handle and vibration-reducing rubber over-moulded grips for increased user comfort and safety.
Includes soft carry case, 12 x sanding discs and 1 x spare carbon brushes.
The Triton TGEOS 500W Geared Eccentric Orbital Sander is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.