The Triton TDJ600 710W Dowelling Jointer has double dowel drilling with 710W motor and 32mm spacing. Simplifies furniture and shelving construction.
- Precision rack and pinion system allows accurate adjustment for material thickness
- Variable setting for drill depth meets precise requirements of each joint
- Double drilling for fast accurate jointing
- 0-90° fence adjustment for a wide range of reliable and accurate angled joints
- Jig teeth for exact drilling of repetitive holes at pre-set sizes
- Clear, calibrated viewer enables precise set-up and drilling
- Front bail handle increases control and grip
- Dust port allows connection to an extraction system for a cleaner, safer working environment
- Trigger on/off switch positioned for easy access
All-metal mechanism and gearing for long life. 0-90° angle adjustable fence. 0-38mm fast setting of drill depth.
Precision rack and pinion mechanism for accurate height adjustment. Clear 3-line viewer enables easy set up with rapid repeat operation. Insulated handle with hex key storage.
Includes two 8mm dia drill bits and a heavy duty carry bag.
The Triton TDJ600 710W Dowelling Jointer is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.