The Triton TA1200BS 100mm Belt Sander 1200W has a powerful 1200W / 5.5A motor for rapid stock removal with variable speed control.
- Powerful 1200W / 5.5A motor for rapid stock removal
- Variable speed control improves versatility when working with different workpieces
- Side dust port connects to the supplied dust bag or dust extraction system
- Belt tracking adjustment for accurate alignment of the sanding belt
- Rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety & control of the tool
- Lock-on button adds convenience with extended use
- Small diameter front roller allows for sanding in confined areas
- Removable bail handle increases support & safety
- Easy access brushes allows changing of worn brushes
Small diameter front roller for sanding confined areas and detailed work. Belt tracking adjustment for accurate alignment of sanding belt. Side dust port connects to dust bag or vacuum system.
Includes inversion stand, dust bag and 3 x sanding belts (80, 100 and 180 grit). Weight 5.15kg.
The Triton TA1200BS 100mm Belt Sander 1200W is available for speedy delivery.
|Material - Primary Construction||Rubber over-moulded plastic and aluminium|
|No Load Speed||200 - 450m/min|
|Power Lock On||Yes|
|Power On Indicator||Neon|
|Safety Power Switch||Lock-On button|
|Sanding Area||76 x 150mm|
|Sanding Belt Size||76 x 533mm|
|Sound Power LW||90dB|
|Sound Pressure LP||101dB|
|Suitable For Inversion||Yes|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x TA1200BS Belt Sander 75mm|
|What's in the box - 02||3 x Sanding belt 80, 100 and 180 grit|
|What's in the box - 03||2 x Inversion clamps|
|What's in the box - 04||1 x Dust extraction bag|
|What's in the box - 05||1 x Back Stop Assembly|
|What's in the box - 06||1 x Belt|
|What's in the box - 07||1 x Sanding Frame Assembly|
|What's in the box - 08||1 x Manual|
|Dust extraction bag|
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.