The Triton Log Jaws for Superjaws SJALJ teeth give a tenacious grip for chainsaw work and drilling, sawing or rebating timber logs up to approximately 300mm (12") in diameter.
- Serrated teeth prevent slippage or rolling
- Fits on SuperJaws in place of standard urethane jaws
- Formed from zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance
- Strong jaws for working on logs and poles up to approximately 300mm / 12"diameter
- Ideal for chainsawing, drilling, fastening or carving work
The Triton Log Jaws for Superjaws SJALJ is available for speedy delivery.
|Material - Primary Construction||Zinc plated steel|
|What's in the box - 01||1 x Pair of SJALJ|
|What's in the box - 02||4 x Plastic lock|
|What's in the box - 03||4 x Screws|
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.