The Triton Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router 2400W has been designed by woodworkers for woodworkers, the multi-award winning TRA001 has been the benchmark in professional routers since its release.
- Powerful 2400W / 31/4hp electronically controlled motor
- Ideal for tablemounting and handheld use
- Single switch from plunge to fixed base router with rack and pinion height adjustment
- 800021,000rpm electronic speed maintenance under load
- Automatic spindle lock for single wrench bit changes
- 3 stage turret with direct reading scales for precise preset cut depths
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment
One of the most significant features of this machine is its ability to switch from a conventional plunge router to a fixed base mode router with rack and pinion height adjustment at the push of a button.
The Triton Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router 2400W is available for speedy delivery.
The benchmark in precision power tools for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.