The Triton Compact Precision Plunge Router 1010W - JOF001 is a lightweight, compact router ideal for free-hand work.
Automatic spindle lock for one-handed bit changes and above-the-table height winder for quick fine tuning of the depth setting. Supplied with straight bit and height adjustment winder.
- Compact 1010W / 11/2hp electronically controlled motor
- Single switch from plunge to fixed base router with rack and pinion height adjustment
- 8,000 21,000rpm electronic speed maintenance under load
- Automatic spindle lock for single wrench bit changes
- 3 stage turret with direct reading scales for precise preset cut depths
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment
The Triton Compact Precision Plunge Router 1010W - JOF001 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.