The Triton Compact Palm Planer 420W - TCMPL strong and durable compact planer, light and easy to handle. Slim handle design with rubber over-moulded grip means it is easy to hold and control using one hand.
- Stepped depth control allows accurate cutting depth from 0-1.5mm
- 3 bevelling grooves in front shoe increase the range of edge bevelling depths
- Power lock-off prevents accidental operation
- Slim handle design is easy to hold and control using one hand
- Rubber over-moulded grip increases control and safety
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be directed away from the workpiece
- Parking stand protects the blades and workpiece from damage on rundown
60mm planing width and 0–1.5mm adjustable planing depth is ideal for fast material removal on small to medium sized tasks.
The Triton Compact Palm Planer 420W - TCMPL is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.