The Triton Biscuit Jointer - TBJ001 is a powerful 760W/5.9A biscuit jointer with strong cast-aluminium base, fence and drive housing. Produces fast, strong joints for furniture and shelving construction.
- 6-position turret stop for easy biscuit size selection
- Precision cast-aluminium construction for durability and long life
- Hinged base provides easy blade change and cleaning
- Creates attractive strong joints to build beautiful long-lasting furniture
- Non-slip pads and removable fence for work pieces of different shapes and sizes
- Dust extraction through blade housing keeps the blade cutting optimally
- Smooth mechanism ensures precision cutting and improved safety
- Insulated handles for operator comfort and safety
- Includes blade, pin spanner, hex key, dust bag and 75 biscuits (25 x #0, 25 x #10 & 25 x #20).
The Triton Biscuit Jointer - TBJ001 is available for speedy delivery.
The benchmark in precision power tools for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.