MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Triton 450W Oscillating Spindle & Belt Sander - TSPST450 offers versatility and outstanding performance for a precise finish to woodworking projects every time.
- Powerful 450W motor
- 0 45° tilting table section with toolfree angle adjustment
- Large 430 x 410mm cast aluminium table
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes
- Includes 5 x sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums and throat plates
- Non-latching safety on/off switch with dust cover
- 38mm dust port for connection to extraction system or a workshop vacuum
- 100mm Dust Port Adaptor for use with large dust extractors
- Standard sized 100 x 610mm belt and 13-51mm dia x 114mm length sanding sleeves ensure consumables are readily available
Dual rotating and vertically oscillating action for fast sanding and improved work rate with reduced chance of burn. 0 - 45° tilting table for easy chamfering and edge work. 5 x sanding sleeves from 13 - 51mm diameter x 114mm length and 100 x 610mm belt sander provide maximum versatility and work rate with both intricate, shaped plus standard workpieces.
Powerful 450W motor. On-board storage for all accessories.
Vented throat plates and under-table dust extraction channel.
Easy bench mounting or freestanding operation. Non-latching safety on/off switch with dust cover. Supplied with belt sander unit, 5 x throat plates, 4 x drum washers, 4 x drums, 5 x sleeves, 100mm dust port adaptor and spindle wrench.
The Triton 450W Oscillating Spindle & Belt Sander - TSPST450 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.