The Triton 450W Oscillating Spindle & Belt Sander - TSPS450 offers outstanding performance and a precise finish to every woodworking project.
Stability and enhanced material support for larger stock is provided by the 141/2" x 111/2" cast iron table.
- Powerful 3.5A motor
- Large 141/2" x 111/2" cast iron table for stability and enhanced material support
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes
- Rotating and oscillating action for increased speed and efficiency and precise finishing of intricate work
- Includes 6 x 80 grit sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums and table inserts
- Onboard storage for all accessories
- 11/2" Dust port for connection to extraction system
The oscillating action moves the drum up and down during rotation, reducing the static friction that causes burning and eliminates band marks. It also extends the life of the sanding sleeve by spreading wear across a broader surface.
The Spindle Sander is well equipped to provide a professional finish to internal as well as external profiles.
The Triton 450W Oscillating Spindle & Belt Sander - TSPS450 is available for speedy delivery.
Triton Oscillating Spindle Sander - TSPS450 - Video
About the manufacturer - Triton Power Tools
Triton Power Tools have been the benchmark in precision power for over 35 years.
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.