Solo Coach Screws - Hex Flange - Yellow are a versatile heavy duty coach screw with a hex flange head and is the modern replacement for traditional DIN 571 coach screws.
- 3x faster than standard coach screws
- Single slash point for quick installation
- Power tool compatible
- Hex head for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with impact tools in high torque applications
- Large fixed washer to assist clamping and reduce head pull through
- Partially threaded for improved clamping ability
- Single deep thread for excellent thread engagement
- Zinc & yellow passivated for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Type 17 slash point to reduce torque and help prevent splitting
Benefits from an aggressive slash point tip for easy driving and reduced splitting. Suitable for softwood, hardwood, man-made board or masonry with the use of a nylon plug. Zinc plated and yellow passivated for improved corrosion resistance.
Solo Coach Screws - Hex Flange - Yellow is in stock for immediate dispatch.
Rapid installation into:
- Man-made board
|Size (mm)||6.0 x 25|
|FW Ø (mm)||12.6|
|Finish||Zinc & Yellow|
|Head Type||Hex Flange|
|>td >Single Coarse|
|Point Type||Single Slash|
|Corrosion Rating (1-5)||2 - Occasionally damp/wet, rural and sheltered areas|
|Included Items||Socket Driver (Qty 1)|
|Substrates||Hardwood, Softwood, Man-Made Board, Brick (with plug)|
|Pack Quantity Unit||Pieces|
|Packs per Carton||10|
|Socket Size (mm)||8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.