Sikaset 45 - Repair Mortar is a one component rapid hardening and high early strength concrete repair and ironwork bedding mortar for use in temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Easy to use, just add water
- Rapid setting
- Trafficable within 45 minutes
- Can be placed at low temperatures
- Excellent un-primed adhesion
- High early age and ultimate strengths
- Shrinkage compensated mortar
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts
- Non corrosive to steel
- Durable freeze thaw resistance
- Can be over coated
It is traffic-able in just 45 minutes, making it ideal for bedding/ installing of street ironwork and bonding streetscape flags, blocks and kerbs, as well as general repairs to concrete/stone substrates.
Being magnesia phosphate based it gives the following advantages over conventional cement based systems: ultra fast setting, may be placed at low temperatures and excellent salt resistance.
We have Sikaset 45 - Repair Mortar available for quick dispatch.
- Rapid repair mortar for horizontal concrete surfaces
- Industrial floors, roads, runways, bridge decks and car park decks
- Filling mortar for voids and honeycombed areas in concrete
- Bedding mortar for inspection chambers, manhole covers, gully grates, stanchion posts, street furniture
- Filling potholes in concrete pavements, kerbs, steps, beams, lintels and cills
- Bonding streetscape flags, blocks and kerbs
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.