MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Enjoy BIG SAVINGS on large orders
Click here to contact the team for your quote
“Superb. Great service thank you.”
by B Bellamy
“great service thanks”
by Sean Honeyman
“Speedy service and a quality product.”
by Wayne Barnes
“Easy to order products and very quick delivery”
“Good service fast delivery, happy with the product”
by Gordon Mills
“Exceptional quality and value for money with swift delivery.”
by Mrs Susan Ellis
“Easy to order and arrived on time!”
by Malcolm Lewis
“Amazingly qk delivery of a loft hatch”
SikaMur InjectoCream-100 is an injectable damp proof course that can be easily filled into pre-drilled holes. SikaMur InjectoCream diffuses within the damp wall forming a water repellent barrier to stop the water passing from one place to another.
- 1-component, ready to use
- Fast to install (no ‘double drilling’, no waiting for liquid to penetrate under pressure or gravity)
- No need for preliminary watertight sealing around the injection holes (as with pressure systems)
- Fast to inject (no waiting times required to pump in the material compared to pressure injection systems and no refilling as with gravity fed injection systems)
- Consistent application rate (easy to calculate the amount of material that will be required)
- Does not require a special expensive pump. Spillage & mess virtually eliminated from the site (no problem with fluids flooding through party walls, cavities or service ducts)
- Concentrated formula with approx. 80 % active ingredients (introduces a lower quantity of inactive carrier into the wall - much more effective results compared to less concentrated materials)
- Low hazard, water based - non-caustic, non-flammable - not injected under pressure
- Very low wastage
- Small waste disposal No risk of increased efflorescence (as with siliconate rising damp treatments).
SikaMur InjectoCream-100 is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 can be used to treat rising damp in almost all types of masonry walls:
- Solid brick walls
- Cavity walls
- Random form stone and rubble infill walls, etc.
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.