Sikafloor 440 Level Fibre Reinforced is a fibre and polymer reinforced, flexible, high strength cement based levelling compound, designed specifically for use with underfloor heating and for application over wooden floors.
- Rapid setting and may be walked on in 3 hours
- Can be overlaid with ceramic tiles after only 4-5 hours at normal temperatures.
- Strong enough to accept light vehicular traffic
- Can be overlaid with a suitable covering or used as a final wearing surface
- Designed for the embedment of underfloor heating elements
Once mixed with water, Sikafloor 440 Level Fibre Reinforced produces a smooth self-levelling compound which dries to a tough flexible finish which may then be overlaid with most common floor coverings or left as a final wearing surface.
Sikafloor 440 Level Fibre Reinforced is a specialist product and lead-times may differ depending on quantities required.
- Embedment of underfloor heating
- As a final wearing surface
- Suitable for levelling/smoothing uneven floors
- Suitable for covering existing concrete, sand/cement screeds, brick, stone, unglazed ceramic tiles, plastic sheet DPC, epoxy membranes and wooden floors
- Internal and external use
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.