Sikafloor 245 Level - Deep Fill Ultra Self Levelling Floor Compound is a one-part, thick bed cement-based smoothing and resurfacing compound for levelling out extremely uneven floors and screeds down to a depth of 50mm in one coat.
It is typically used for levelling floors prior to laying ceramic and thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet.
- Deep filling up to 50mm (60mm filled) in one application
- Extremely low shrinkage
- Trafficable in 4 hours
- Can be overlaid after only 4 hours
- Pot life 40 mins
- Internal and external use
Sikafloor 245 Level - Deep Fill Ultra Self Levelling Floor Compound is ready for speedy despatch.
- Levelling out very uneven floors prior to laying ceramic and thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet.
- For covering Sand/cement screeds, Quarry tiles and terrazzo.
- For covering existing, asphalt and tiling
- Suitable for underfloor heating applications beneath heating cables/pipes or on top of heated screeds
- Suitable for internal and external use
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.