Sikafloor 131 Level Latex Ultra Self Levelling Compound is a high performance, latex modified cement based self levelling compound for floor smoothing and levelling uneven rigid internal floors.
- Latex modified for improved flexibility and resilience
- Accepts foot traffic in 2 hours
- Rapid setting – can be tiled in just 3 hours
- Layer thickness 2mm – 10mm
- Interior/exterior use
- Excellent surface appearance and hardness
- Can withstand vehicular traffic
- Water and frost resistance
It is also suitable for some exterior applications such as sheltered balconies and walkways, prior to laying ceramic tiles, slabs and natural stone. Sikafloor 131 Level Latex Ultra can be overlaid with common floor coverings or left as a final wearing surface.
Sikafloor 131 Level Latex Ultra Self Levelling Compound is ready for speedy despatch.
- Floating floors
- Floors with underfloor heating
- Sand/cement screeds (not anhydrite), concrete slabs and pre-cast elements.
- Existing ceramic and rigid plastic tiles
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.