Sikaflex 11FC+ is a one part, gun grade dual purpose adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity.
- Non-sag and permanently flexible
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- No need to grout the bonded areas
- Excellent mechanical resistance
- Excellent resistance to weathering
- Impact and vibration absorbing
- Very low emissions
- ISEGA certificate for foodstuff area usage
It is based on a special moisture cured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time.
Sikaflex 11FC+ is in stock for immediate dispatch.
- As a joint sealant for vertical and horizontal joints, soundproofing of pipes between concrete and sheathing, caulking between partitions, seam sealing, sealing in metal and wood construction and for ventilation construction.
- As a multipurpose adhesive for indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds, stair steps, skirting boards, base boards, crash protection boards, covering boards and prefabricated elements.
- Indoor and outdoor use
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.