Sikadur 31 Rapid CF is a moisture tolerant, thixotropic, structural two part adhesive and repair mortar, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special fillers, designed for use at temperatures between +5°C and +20°C.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete surfaces
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- High strength adhesive
- Thixotropic: non-sag in vertical and overhead applications
- Hardens without shrinkage
- Different coloured components (for mixing control)
- No primer needed
- High initial and ultimate mechanical strength
- Good abrasion resistance
- Impermeable to liquids and water vapour
- Good chemical resistance
Sikadur 31 Rapid CF is in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
As a structural adhesive and mortar for:
- Concrete elements
- Hard natural stone
- Ceramics, fiber cement
- Mortar, Bricks, Masonry
- Steel, Iron, Aluminium
- Polyester, Epoxy
As a repair mortar and adhesive:
- Corners and edges
- Holes and void filling
- Vertical and overhead use
- Joint filling and crack sealing:
- Joint and crack arris / edge repair
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.