SikaCeram Non-Slip Showerproof Tile Adhesive is an acrylic based, thin bed tile adhesive for extra slip resistance and grab. Designed for general purpose use in bathroom and kitchen areas, it's ideal for securing ceramic wall tiles and mosaics to most interior wall surfaces.
Easy to trowel with a good wet edge. This product is a blend of limestone fillers, clay and acrylic polymers with minor additives.
- Advanced slip resistance
- Strong adhesion
- Ready mixed - quick and easy to apply
- 25 minutes open time at 25°C
- Can be grouted in 24 hours
SikaCeram Non-Slip Showerproof Tile Adhesive is ready for speedy delivery.
- For fixing all types of ceramic wall tiles including mosaics, porcelain and vitrified tiles.
- Suitable for internal locations such as domestic bathrooms, kitchens and shower areas.
- Can be applied to gypsum plaster, plasterboards, cement fibre board, existing tiles, concrete, cement render, timber panels and plywood boards.
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.