Sikabond SBR+ is a one component, water-based, general purpose styrene butadiene rubber emulsion bonding agent and mortar admixture for improving adhesion, workability and waterproofing of mortars.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections.
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation
- Much improved toughness and flexibility
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals- ideal for use in dairy parlours etc.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- SikaBond® SBR+ is also freeze thaw stable.
Sikabond SBR+ is ready for speedy delivery.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As a flexibliser for cementicious based tile adhesive when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
- In addition, SikaBond® SBR+ has the advantage over PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for exterior use.
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.