SikaBond Contractors PVA is a water based, multi purpose, economic adhesive sealer and mortar admixture.
Adhering to most common building materials (except PVC and rubber), this product is ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, and as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles, as a general dust sealer, as well as cement admixture.
- Improves adhesion to most common building surfaces
- Improves flexibility of mortars and screeds
- Easy to use.
SikaBond Contractors PVA is in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.