Sikabond 52 Wood Floor is a fast curing elastic wood flooring adhesive for professional use. Ideal for bonding wood floors using liquid batten/beaded application. Use with solid, engineered, parquet wood floors and chip board.
- 1-component, ready to use
- Fast curing properties
- Floor can be sanded after 12 hours (full surface bonding, +23°C / 50% r. h., up to 1 mm adhesive thickness)
- Excellent workability, very easy to extrude
- Good initial tack
- Elastic, footfall sound-dampening adhesive.
- Suitable for most common types of wood floors
- Especially suitable for problematic woods including beech, maple and bamboo.
- Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
- Reduces stress to the substrate: the elastic adhesive reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate
- Suitable for use with subfloor heating
- Compensates for some substrate unevenness
- Adhesive can be sanded
- Solvent free
- Box quantity - 20
Sikabond 52 Wood Floor is ready for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
For Full Surface bonding:
Solid and engineered wood floors (strips, longstrips, planks, panels, boards), mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, lam parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chipboard, plywood and OSB can be bonded
For the Sika® AcouBond®-System:
Solid wood boards (tongued and grooved), 3-ply engineered wood, chipboard, plywood and herringboneblocks can all be bonded. For detailed application instructions refer to the Product Data Sheet of the Sika® AcouBond®-System, or contact our Technical Department.
For Beaded Application:
Solid wood boards, 3-ply engineered wood and chipboard can be bonded
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.