Sika Water Seal is a waterproofing solvent based water seal for masonry, to protect structures against rain, damp and frost. Upon application Water Seal penetrates to a depth of 5mm, effectively repelling driving rain which will bead on the surface.
- Deeply penetrating, water repellent
- Colourless, long lasting
- Allows treated surfaces to breathe
- Protects surface from discolouration due to pollution
- Helps to reduce efflorescence
- Economical and easy to use
- Brush or spray applied.
Prevention of rain and damp penetration with Sika Water Seal also aids in preserving the heat insulating properties of the wall.
This treatment is known to be effective up to 10 years, depending upon substrate, absorbency, application rate and position.
Sika Water Seal is ready for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
- Substantially reduces rain and damp penetration, protects the surface from discolouration and weathering and aids in preventing efflorescence and spalling of the surface from frost attack
- Suitable for application to vertical surfaces only.
- In industrial areas, the sealing of masonry with Sika® Water Seal protects the surface from attack by the acidified atmosphere and aids in preventing discolouration by smoke.
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.