Sika Setting Sand is a moisture-curing jointing compound for narrow joints. Faster than traditional methods, it can be simply poured or swept into joints before being saturated with water giving perfect pointing for all types of block paving.
- Suitable for joint widths of 2-5mm
- Once cured it will not wash out, shrink or crack over time
- Resists weeds and insects
- Suitable for all types of block paving
- Weathers naturally in line with the paving
- Suitable for footpaths, outdoor patio areas, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas, driveways and more
Sika Setting Sand is ready for speedy despatch.
How to Apply Sika Setting Sand - Video
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.