Sika Release Oil is a ready to use formwork release agent suitable for mould and shutter faces prior to casting concrete in order to achieve a clean release after removal of formwork.
The resultant concrete has a smooth uniform finish with reduced incidence of blow holes.
- Excellent ‘sticking’ ability on vertical mould surfaces
- Self-levelling after spray application
- Non-combustible vapour
- Reduced ‘dusty’ residues on the formwork
- Safe for the operatives to handle
- Easy and precise separation of the formwork from the hardened concrete
- High quality surface finish
- Protection of formwork from steel corrosion and early aging
Sika Release Oil is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- As a sprayable/brushable release agent for smooth non-absorbent formwork, absorbent formwork, heated formwork (up to 70°C) and textured formwork.
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.