Sika Damp-Proofing Slurry is a one part polymer modified cement based waterproof coating comprising of special cement based components and admixtures.
When mixed with water a slurry or mortar material is produced for direct application to a variety of construction substrates.
- Low odour compared to bitumen coatings
- Easy to use and apply
- BBA approved
- Just add water
- Brush, trowel or spray applied
- Easy and fast mixing
- Consistency can be varied to suit application method
- Good adhesion
- Excellent workability
- Protects against water penetration
- Non toxic Conforms to BS 8102:2009 as a polymer-cement based waterproof coating for Type A shallow basement structures – Grades 1, 2 and 3
We have Sika Damp-Proofing Slurry available for quick dispatch.
Please click on the links below:
- Waterproof coating for tanking residential/domestic basements
- Thin layer mortar or slurry coating/lining
- For internal waterproofing/damp-proofing of basement and cellar walls and floors
- For interior and exterior damp-proofing of basement walls in new buildings
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of concrete,renders, brickwork and blockwork structures
- Lining of water tanks, pools, planters etc.
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.