Sika Concrete Crack Repair is a two-part cold cure, thixotropic structural adhesive based on epoxy resin. Simply mix in the tube and use for high-strength repairs to concrete.
- Excellent adhesion
- Two-part mix in the tube adhesive
- Non-sagging – can be used for overhead applications
- Can be used on damp concrete
- High load capacity
- Does not shrink on hardening
- Styrene free
- Resistant to water, chemicals and solvents
- Tested according to EN 1504-4
Sika Concrete Crack Repair
- Hard natural stone
- Ceramics, fibre cement
- Mortar, bricks, blocks, masonry, render, etc
- Steel, iron and aluminium
- Polyester and epoxy
- Fixing and fastening of handrails, railings, balustrades and supports
- Fixing of window and door frames
- Interior, vertical and overhead repairs of:
- Corners and edgesHole and void filling
- Crack filling and sealing of non-moving joints
- Joint arrises
- Suitable for use on damp concrete.
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.