Sika 1 Waterproofer is an aqueous solution containing complex colloidal silicates. In the presence of water these swell and block the capillaries and pores in the applied sand/cement renders, screeds and mortar to provide an effective barrier against the transmission of liquid water.
- Suitable for brick, concrete and stone substrates.
- Increased impermeability of mortar/concrete
- Ready to use
- Easily dispersed
- Available in 5L and 25L jerry cans
- Approximate coverage 0.75 litres
- Proven track record for over 100 years.
- Can be applied against live water infiltration, in conjunction with Sika® 2 and Sika® 4a.
- Wall render and floor screed application.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Excellent resistance to backwater pressure.
Sika 1 Waterproofer is in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
Sika®-1 is used for waterproofing of mortars and concrete, in particular for:
- Renders, masonry mortars and screeds
- Reinforced and unreinforced concrete
- Brick, concrete and stone substrates
- Indoor and outdoor applications, such as basements, swimming pools, tunnels, water tanks, manholes, culverts
- Usage in tropical and hot climate conditions
About the manufacturer - Sika
Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.