Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer - Invisible is a low viscosity surface sealer which is virtually undetectable following application.
- Resistant staining by dirt detritus and fluids
- Virtually undetectable following application
- Resists algae growth
- One coat
- Suitable for most forms of natural stone
- Can be applied all year round (see application information).
- Allows pavement to retain its normal flexural qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002
- Easy application by application roller or brush
High degree of resistance to chemicals
The deep penetrating formulation penetrates dry porous surfaces to form a membrane in protecting against dirt detritus and fluid penetration damage.
Its unique formulation is both UV resistant and will provide long lasting protection against dirt detritus and fluids even after the initial beading has gone.
The Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer - Invisible is an exceptional product.
Fields of Application
Ideal for use with:-
- Indian Sandstone
- And other forms of Natural Stone
Limitations of Use:
PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles marble and slate
- 4 -6m² per litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.