Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer - Colour Enhancer is a urethane based low viscosity prepolymer jointing sand stabiliser surface sealer/colour enhancer of exceptional effectiveness with a high order of UV resistance.
- Single component - fast cure, ensures rapid re -use of the facility
- Suitable for use in countries that experience high levels of UV radiation
- Polymerisation effected by atmospheric and residual moisture
- Can be applied all year round (see application information).
- Allows pavement to retain its normal flexural qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002 Greatly exceeds ASTM D 2370 (elongation test) - fully elastomeric
- Easy application by Resiblock application roller.
- Proven to withstand temperature in excess of 200 o C
- High degree of resistance to chemicals.
- PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL COLOUR ENHANCEMENT
- Can be easily removed so as to allow easy access to services below pavement.
Its penetration comes about by solvent evaporation, polymerisation being effected by atmospheric moisture.
It incorporates a completely unique moisture curing system.
Its function is to bring about the enhancement of Indian Sandstone or coloured concrete products, similar to that found after rainfall.
The Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer - Colour Enhancer is an exceptional product.
Fields of Application
Ideal for use with:-
- Indian Sandstone
- And other forms of Natural Stone
Limitations of Use:
PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles marble and slate
- 4 -6m² per litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.