The Rawlplug R-XPC-300 Express Cement is a single component, ready to use repair mortar based on polymers.
It is ideal for repairing masonry joints, roof tiles, chipped edges and general repair work.
- Repairing mortar is resistant to changing weather conditions (from -20°C to +70°C) and UV radiation.
- Mortar can be applied to slightly wet surfaces.
- Saves time - no need for pre-mixing.
- Mortar is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent adhesion to common building substrates.
- 300ML Cartridge
- Grey or Sand
We have Rawlplug R-XPC-300 Express Cement in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
- Repairing masonry joints and roof tiles
- Repairing chipped edges
- General repair work
Base Materials - Approved for use in:
- Aerated Concrete Block
- Solid Brick
- Gypsum Fibreboards