The Rawlplug R-RPS-K Polyurethane Handheld Foam is a Low-pressure, one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- 750ML Can
We have Rawlplug R-RPS-K Polyurethane Handheld Foam is in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
- Fixing pipes and cables in HVAC systems
- The application of PU foam: installation of windows and doors, filling, sealing, insulation in the construction industry
- Installation of windows and door
- Easy fixing of door and window frames - timber, metal or PVC
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
Base Materials - Approved for use in:
- Solid Concrete Block
- Aerated Concrete Block
- Stainless Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.