MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Rawlplug R-RAWL-WW90CH Gas powered framing nailer is a high performance gas powered Nail Gun for timber framing and roofing applications.
- Nail range from 50mm to 90mm for wide range of applications
- Removable no mark nose for protecting the timber surface. Especially important when securing timber cladding or facades
- Sequential firing mode for operators safety and fixing precision
- Rear loading magazine with a capacity of 60 nails. Quick and simple to load thanks to one hand operation feeder spring. A safety clip at the rear prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reloading
- Tool free depth adjustment. The operator can easily adjust the depth that the nail is driven into timber to produce a precise fixing
- LED display for monitoring battery status and preventing battery depletion
- Retractable rafter hook ensures safe storage of the tool when not in use. Can also be hung from a tool belt for complete maneuverability
- Low failure rate provides low runnig cost of the system
- The only device available on the market certified by TUV Rheinland
- 3 Year Warranty
We have the Rawlplug R-RAWL-WW90CH Gas powered framing nailer in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Timber frame stud work in timber framing industry
- Installation of battens and sheating in roof construction
- Manufacturing of timber standarised structure like Timber frame houses or roof elements
- Installation of soffits and other roof finishing elements
- Installation of wooden facades and other external trim
- Installation of timber flooring and terraces
Rawlplug Ltd. is a part of the Rawlplug Group, being a globally present manufacturer of fixing solutions and tools.
Rawlplug is actually responsible for the invention of the first wall plug and the first mechanical anchor to ever have been used. Their portfolio accounts for more than 30,000 products used in the vast area of construction, starting from roofwork, timber structures and gardening, including joinery, gates and fencing, facades, process installations, roads and bridges, steel, concrete and civil engineering structures, down to interior finishing and tools.
There are 11 product categories in their regular portfolio: bonded anchors, mechanical anchors, lightweight fixings, facade insulation fixings, roofing insulation fixings, passive fire protection system, foams and sealants, fasteners, direct fastening systems, power tools accessories, staplers, glue guns and accessories.
And regardless of whether the products are used in construction sites of international investment projects or for household finishing works, they guarantee reliability and safety of all these solutions to all customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.