The Rawlplug R-DPG, R-DRG paper collated nails with fuel cells - 1st Fix Nailer are ring shank and smooth galvanised nails for timber applications.
- Fits a variety of nailers including Rawlplug & Paslode
- 34º angle collation with a clipped head ensures the nail is compatible with all leading manufactures tools
- Large box sizes up to 2200 or 3300
- Waxed paper collation avoids deterioration in wet conditions
- Paper tape collation ensures that no collating material is left on the work site
- Special coating at the base of the shank improves the drive of the nail and ensures a secure fixing
- Diamond point prevents the timber from splitting
- Minimum of 10 micron zinc coating provides great corrosion protection
- A wide variety of combinations of nail coatings and finishes allows everyone to find the right solution for a particular application
We have the Rawlplug R-DPG, R-DRG paper collated nails with fuel cells - 1st Fix Nailer in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Timber Framing
- Other Timber Applications
Rawlplug Ltd. is a part of the Rawlplug Group, being a globally present manufacturer of fixing solutions and tools.
Rawlplug is actually responsible for the invention of the first wall plug and the first mechanical anchor to ever have been used. Their portfolio accounts for more than 30,000 products used in the vast area of construction, starting from roofwork, timber structures and gardening, including joinery, gates and fencing, facades, process installations, roads and bridges, steel, concrete and civil engineering structures, down to interior finishing and tools.
There are 11 product categories in their regular portfolio: bonded anchors, mechanical anchors, lightweight fixings, facade insulation fixings, roofing insulation fixings, passive fire protection system, foams and sealants, fasteners, direct fastening systems, power tools accessories, staplers, glue guns and accessories.
And regardless of whether the products are used in construction sites of international investment projects or for household finishing works, they guarantee reliability and safety of all these solutions to all customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.