The Rawlplug R-RPP-B1 Fire Resistant Gun Foam is a Low-pressure, one-component polyurethane fire-resistant foam.
- Fire-resistant - EI 120 fire resistance, providing technical approval criteria are fulfilled
- Insulates against fire, smoke and gas
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing.
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
- Can be painted or plastered when cured
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Yield up to 45 l
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
We have Rawlplug R-RPP-B1 Fire Resistant Gun Foam is in stock available for speedy delivery.
Please click on the links below:
- For all applications with a legal requirement
- for fire resistance class B-1 according to DIN 4102
- For all applications where the increased fire resistance according to PN EN 1366-4 is required:- Bonding insulation materials- Creation of soundproof screens with increased fire resistance- Insulation around cables and pipesSealing joints in roofs construction
- For fireproof assembly of PVC, wood and aluminum frames.
- For fire-resistant sealing of joints in roofing, walls and ceilings.
- For fire-resistant filling of frame structures
Base Materials - Approved for use in:
- Solid Concrete Block
- Aerated Concrete Block
- Stainless Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.